If you want to sign up for the supply of water or if you have any other administrative requirements, you can do it via our Online Office or by calling our customer service phone: 900 550 555.

According to the regulations, we provide you with the official complaint form.

  • Official complaint form. Generalitat de Catalunya
    + info

To sign up for supply, we require the following information:

  • Name of holder
  • DNI, NIE or CIF  (Spanish or foreigner ID numbers)
  • Bank details
  • Full Address
  • Photocopy of the purchase deeds or rental of the home or premises.
  • Water Installation Bulletin.
  • If a household, we also require the “cédula de habitabilidad” (certificate certifying the building is fit for occupancy), and the license of first municipal occupation.

For temporary work supplies we need a photocopy of the municipal license and map.

For supplies for fire protection, a project visa is needed.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In the case of second homes or premises a preliminary inspection is needed by the company, which can be requested by phone or through the online office of EMATSA.

If you sign up for the service by phone or online, we will send the water supply contract to you by post for you to return it to us signed. Once the contract is signed, you will receive a water meter within 24 working hours and you will have water.

In order to make the name change, we would require you to provide us with the following information:

  • DNI, NIE or CIF (Identity Card).
  • Proof of right of use of residence (deed or rental contract).
  • Meter reading.
  • Letter from former owner authorizing the name change

In order to get disconnected/cancel your contract, we would require you to provide us with the following information:

  • DNI, NIE or CIF (Identity Card) of the account holder
  • Written request, containing telephone number and address.
  • Meter reading