INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management is aware of the social commitment that the Management of natural resources represents, and they therefore believe that their participation must contribute to people’s quality of life and create value for stakeholders.
EMATSA’s corporate vision is considered to be a benchmark organisation in the areas of activity in which we participate, thus applying excellence, innovation, dialogue and development of a sustainable business and corporate values of reference in our methodology.
For this purpose we have developed a unique management model, which adds value to the organization, and integrates the following systems:
- Quality Management according to ISO 9001
- Risk Prevention according to OHSAS 18001
- Water Safety Management according to ISO 22000
- Environmental Management according to ISO 14000
- Testing laboratories in accordance with the ISO 17025 standard
- Energy management in accordance with the ISO 50001 standard
- Corporate responsibility report in accordance with the GRI G4 guidelines
- ► See the attached