EMATSA SA, Tarragona Water Company, is a company of the Town Hall of Tarragona and Sorea, of the Agbar Group, contributes to the growth and development of Tarragona, La Canonja, Els Pallaresos and El Catllar, where we have managed the integrated water cycle and other services such Engineering, Construction and Laboratory for over 30 years. We are more than 110 professionals who share the same commitment and responsibility at all times to ensure the water supply of the highest quality with minimal environmental impact.
Sr. Jordi Fortuny Guinart
Sr. Maurici Preciado Maydeu
Sr. Narciso Berberana Sáenz
Sr. Pau Pérez Herrero
Sr. Dídac Nadal Abad
Sr. Enric Verdú Font
Sr. Emili Giralt Via
Sr. Josep Lluís Armenter Ferrando
Sra. Berta Mercadé Coral
Sra. Alejandra González-Mestre Iborra
EMATSA holds in it’s spirit a true public service vocation, aware that the company manages the availability of a sensitive and scarce resource which is also a primal need for the development of the city of Tarragona and its territory. For all this, Ematsa aspires to persist as a referent in terms of high quality services provision in the city, keeping at the same time, a strong commitment with excellence and continuous improvement.
We work with the spirit of being a local referent in the provision of public services in the water cycle. We are determined to lead our business sector in the territory with our focus on transparency, continuous improvement, social sensitivity and environment care. We want to offer professional opportunities, to attract talent and to seize strategic alliances capable of guaranteeing sufficient resilience and adaptation to the technology disruption as to be able to face future society’s challenges with confidence.
The values that Ematsa projects to its stakeholders and to the local community to which it belongs are:
- Drinking water health hazard management system.
- Excellence in customer service.
- Minimization of the environmental impact of its activity and promotion of environmental regeneration.
- Efficient use of resources and improvement of sustainability.
- Economic transparency and solvency.
- Effective, fluent communication with its stakeholders.
- Continuous training of the staff.
- Occupational risk prevention.
- Use of the latest technologies.
- Involvement integration with the local community.
- Social responsibility.